(RADIATOR) Problem with Novell Universal Passwords and EAP

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at lshtm.ac.uk
Fri Sep 1 10:05:28 CDT 2006

Hello all...

Well, answering my own question, the problem seems
to lie with the fact that I wasn't authenticating the PEAP inner
request properly
(or in fact, at all).

If I configured my <AuthByLDAP2>
to do Universal Passwords and also added an Identifier (TestUP in this
case),
if I then put

<Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>
AuthBy TestUP
</Handler>

all now seems well.

I'd appreciate knowing if any of this is horribly wrong!

Peter Bates, Systems Support Officer, IT Services.
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.
Telephone:0207-958 8353 / Fax: 0207- 636 9838

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au