(RADIATOR) radiator handling NAS-down condition?

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 07:04:55 CST 2006

Radiator already does some kind of "NAS reboot check"
Please check Handler.pm line 285

   if ($status_type eq 'Start')
   {
       # Some Ciscos dont send accounting-on, so we will
       # detect a reboot with the first session (ID 00000001)
       $sessdb->clearNas($nas_id, $p)
       if    $session_id eq '00000000'
          || (   $session_id eq '00000001'
              && $p->{Client}->{NasType} =~ /^Cisco/);
(...)

   elsif ($status_type eq 'Accounting-On'
       || $status_type eq 'Accounting-Off')
   {
       # Detect the various kinds of NAS reboots
       # Remove all session entries for a given NAS.
       $sessdb->clearNas($nas_id, $p);

Please, check your NAS configuration and documentations regarding this ...

José Borges Ferreira

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au