(RADIATOR) ERX Juniper - how to reply a gateway

Hakim hakim at kccg.net
Mon Nov 27 11:28:27 CST 2006

hello,
We have got customers with dedicated static IP. so wheneever these customers are authenticating we supply the static ip.

For eg:-
user1, staticip=10.1.13.241,subnetmask=255.255.255.0,gateway_to_be_assigned=10.1.13.1

I am able to configure the reply of the static ip and subnet mask as
AuthColumnDef  3,Framed-IP-Address,reply
AuthColumnDef  4,Framed-IP-Netmask,reply

these values are being picked up from a SQL database. But I am wondering how could the gateway IP be passed as a reply.

Hope this puts in more light to my query.

Best Regards
Hakim