(RADIATOR) radiator Service stops

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sat Nov 25 01:33:09 CST 2006

Hello Adrian -

I will need to see a copy of your configuration file together with a
trace 4 debug showing what is happening.

It would also be useful to see the Perl error messages which you can
see by running radiusd like this:

	cd /your/Radiator/distribution

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file /your/
configuration/file

I will also need to know what hardware/sorftare platform you are
running on, what version of Perl, etc.

The most recent version is Radiator 3.16, which you should consider
upgrading to.

On 25 Nov 2006, at 04:11, Adrian Jones wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a radiator 3.7.1 installation that I created today, and the
> service has stopped without warning.
>
> I reset it manually.  Is there any particular reason this might
> happen?
>
> If so what is the solution?
>
> Regards,
>

> Adrian Jones