(RADIATOR) OpenSER/SER with Radiator & SIP Digest Auth

Joe Hughes joeyconcrete at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:56:19 CST 2006

On 09/11/06, Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au> wrote:

> Hello again Joe -
>
> See also "goodies/sip.cfg" in the Radiator 3.16 distribution.

Hi Hugh

I'm still unsure what's going on here, part of which may be down to
conflicting guides/info on the interweb.

OpenSER challenges the user, and sends an access-request to the
server. I can extract the digest-attributes from request using the
PreHandlerHook. Whats the deal now? Does Radiator handle all the
digest stuff for me, so its matter of sticking a user/realm/password
in a file and it does the rest? Sorry if I'm missing something
blatently obvious here.

Cheers

Joe

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au