(RADIATOR) 802.1x accounting packets

Fred Leeflang fredl at 3dn.nl
Tue Nov 7 03:08:07 CST 2006

Hi Hugh,

Read that eap_anon_hook.pl and that looks like it might be what we want to
use. I'm a bit surprised though, we have had this working before. I'm
thinking
it may be a setting in the AP still.

Anyway, I attached the radius.cfg and a relevant part of the log, hope
that'll tell
you more, I've been digging through that several times already :)

-Fred