(RADIATOR) First Login handling

Hisham Al-Shiha hshiha at medu.net.sa
Wed Nov 1 03:34:39 CST 2006

Dear all,

	I would like to express my regards to every one in this fantastic
group.

	We are planning to launch a prepaid ADSL card accounts. All accounts
are by default inactive (flag 0 in the db). So when the user tries to
connect the first time I want to run a Perl script in a hook that changes
the flag to active and calculates the expiration date (i.e. automatic
activation)

	I searched the mailing list archive for a similar case but I didn't
find such one. I know that the hook is "PostAuthHook". But my problem is my
weakness in Perl programming. I'm not sure how to make a such script. If you
think there is another way and simpler one please guide me to it.

	Radiator version: 3.11
	DB: MySQL

Regards,

Hisham A. Al-Shiha