(RADIATOR) NO DHCP

Richard Dunne Richard.Dunne at dit.ie
Wed May 31 09:25:39 CDT 2006

Hello all

This could be my last post for help, If I can finger this problem. I have
been able to use my user name and password to be accepted from win2k3
server. Which you can see in the logs , but the wireless client seems to
loop and does not pick up an ip address from  dhcp. I know it works using a
simple txt file to auth against. Also I used the RPM to install , how do I
stick patches on to it?

Regards,
Richard Dunne

This message has been scanned for content and
viruses by the DIT Information Services MailScanner
Service, and is believed to be clean.
http://www.dit.ie