(RADIATOR) getting proxy details

Gareth Hopkins ghopkins at uunet.co.za
Mon May 29 14:13:12 CDT 2006

On Mon, 29 May 2006, Hugh Irvine wrote:

HI>Hello Gareth -
HI>
HI>You will usually find the address of the originiating NAS in the NAS-
HI>IP-Address attribute in the request.
HI>
HI>Have a look at a trace 4 debug to see what attributes are present in the
HI>radius requests that you are receiving.
HI>
HI>If the requests are being proxied, you will need to have a Client clause for
HI>the proxy in your configuration file and you can do something like this:
HI>
HI>
HI><Client 1.1.1.1>
HI>	Identifier ProxyA
HI></Client>
HI>
HI>
HI>Then your hook can use something like this:
HI>
HI>	my $clientid = $p->{Client}->{Identifier}
HI>
HI>See the example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt".

Hi Hugh,

Yip, that does work, thanks very much :)

I now have another problem. Some users, again depending on their service dial
up with two domains. example: user at domain1@domain2. Now is there anyway of authenticating
these users differently to normal users that use user at domain1?

I have tried a realm clause but that doesnt seem to match domain2.

<Realm = /*.\/@\domain2/>

        <AuthBy DBFILE>
                Filename /usr/local/etc/raddb/users/domain2_users.db
                DBType DB_File
        </AuthBy>

</Realm>

Then everything else is authenticated against the default realm.

---
Gareth Hopkins
Verizon Business
System Operations

Telephone + 27 21 658 8519
Mobile +27 82 929 6668
Fax +27 21 658 8552

UUNET SA is now operating as Verizon Business.

Verizon Business is a brand of Verizon South Africa (Pty) Ltd. This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for
use by the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au