(RADIATOR) Splitting logfiles

Patrick Renkens p.renkens at uci.ru.nl
Mon May 29 09:30:15 CDT 2006

Hi High,

I have tried the following which did not turn out to be the solution.
Any clue?

In a main Radiator config file I have defined:

Trace           4
LogDir          /data/logging
LogFile         %L/log.%Y%m%d (or /dev/null?)

<AuthBy GROUP>
         <Log FILE>
                 Identifier      Log1
                 Filename        %L/log1.%Y%m%d
         </Log>
         <Log FILE>
                 Identifier      Log2
                 Filename        %L/log2.%Y%m%d
         </Log>
</AuthBy>

For different types of usage I have included other Radiator configfiles
like:
include /usr/local/etc/radius-1.cfg
include /usr/local/etc/radius-2.cfg
etc.

In these included config files I have defined handlers like:

<Handler Client-Identifier=/^client$/>
         <AuthBy RADIUS>
                 Host                    server.subdomain.domain
                 Secret                  ##########
                 AuthPort                1812
                 AcctPort                1813
         </AuthBy>