(RADIATOR) How to pass Reply-Message from inside to outside of PEAP tunnel?

Robin Breathe rbreathe at brookes.ac.uk
Sat May 27 05:14:17 CDT 2006

On 27 May 2006, at 05:34, Hugh Irvine wrote:
> What version of Radiator are you running?
>
> There have been some patches for Radiator 3.14 which may be relevant.
>
> You should be running Radiator 3.14 plus the latest patches.

We're currently using version 3.14 with patches up to the 6th of May,
Perl 5.8.7.

> And from what you show below I would have expected you to use
>
> 	${$_[0]}->{outerRequest}->add_attr()
>
> as far as I know, set_attr() does not exist.

Sorry, that was a typo in the message :) (I constantly find myself
instinctively trying to use get_attr/set_attr rather than get_attr/
add_attr...)

> You should also be able to use AddToRequest as well as normal
> AuthColumnDef's and so on.

As I said in my last message, we're now passing information from the
inner handler back out to the outer handler by using temporary pseudo
attributes in the reply message. The only issue is that these
attributes seem to get stripped when the reply is an Access-Reject,
meaning we can't pass the Reject reason back out in this way, but
we're content for the time being!

Regards,
Robin
--
Robin Breathe, Computer Services, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
rbreathe at brookes.ac.uk                          Tel: +44 (0)1865 483685