(RADIATOR) assigning Tunnel-provate-group-id values based upon Active directory groups

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Fri May 19 10:15:48 CDT 2006

Chaps,
I've got a windoze based radius server using AuthByLSA to provide
authentication for our (trapeze) wireless network.

It has been suggested that we configure radius so that we assign a
specific Tunnel-Private-Group-Id vale based  upon the Windows global
group a user is a member of.

Is it possible to return a TPGI value based upon a specific group? How
would I configure this?

TIA
Alex