(RADIATOR) RadSec error

Claudio Lapidus clapidus at gmail.com
Thu May 18 23:11:24 CDT 2006

Hello all,

We have a Radiator front-end that proxies accounting traffic to
another, dedicated instance, via RadSec over TCP, ConnectOnDemand
enabled. When the server is under heavy load, we occasionally get
messages like the following:

Thu May 18 16:29:40 2006 585905: ERR: Stream MaxBufferSize exceeded,
disconnecting
Thu May 18 16:29:40 2006 586208: DEBUG: Stream disconnected from
10.71.7.150:%{GlobalVar:RadSecPort}

After that, apparently there is a short period during which packets
timeout, and subsequently it reconnects again.

Does anybody knows what could causing this?

thanks in advance
cl.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au