(RADIATOR) CLI Auth before proceeding...

ECJ jakosalem at telpacific.com.au
Wed May 17 18:17:17 CDT 2006

Good day all,

My first post so please bear with me.
I have been searching the archives for the last couple of days but I can't
seem to find exactly what I'm looking for. Probably this one has been
answered before so if anyone could just point me to the relevant link or
document, that would be enough help.
We are running Radiator/MySQL without any issues. But lately, we noticed a
lot of our dialup customers are using the roaming number when they
shouldn't be. So what we want to happen is when the server receives an
auth request, the calling id and called id will first be checked against a
list (eg called id - 0198* and calling id - 029*). If found on the list,
then reject outright. If not, then continue with the normal checking
against the db.
I have seen similar topics in the list list but I'm not sure if that is
the right solution for us.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Edward