(RADIATOR) Any progress/plans for EAP-FAST support

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon May 15 19:27:01 CDT 2006

Hello Anders -

Thanks for your mail.

EAP-FAST is on our list of things to do, but it is not yet near the top.

Of course the ordering of the list can always be altered by the
judicious application of money, so if you have funding available to
make this happen we will consider doing the work on a contract basis.
Please let us know if you are interested in such an approach.

BTW - it is a beautiful day here today - lovely and sunny - 19 degrees.

	http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDV10450.txt

	http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR023.shtml#image

On 16 May 2006, at 06:52, Anders Nilsson wrote:

> Hi Radiators,
>

> I read somewhere that EAP-FAST support was planned but I haven’t
> seen any more on the subject.
>
> I also noticed that the IETF-draft had expired http://www.ietf.org/
> internet-drafts/draft-cam-winget-eap-fast-03.txt  whatever that now
> means.
>
> However some news would be nice.
>

> Cheers from Northern Sweden (where Radiators are really
> important…. ;)   )
>
> Anders Nilsson UMDAC

NB:

radiator)?