(RADIATOR)

Oliver Jeckel jeckel at brainworks.de
Fri May 12 02:19:49 CDT 2006

Hi Richard,

when I tested Radiator, I had difficulties with the supplied
certificates. When I created a new RootCA on one of my servers,
everything worked.

I enclosed the config file for getting eap-ttls with pap to work with
an ldap-server (radius.cfg.eap_ttls_pap_LDAP_ok), as well as a config
file (radius.cfg.eap_tls_ok) for the more advanced tls (when it comes
to certificates) without ldap connectivity. It should be no problem
to get the latter to work with ldap as well.

I could not get chap to work either, since Mac OS X Server does not
seem to be able to deal with chap. Does pap work in your case?

BTW, I tested it in an Apple-only environment with OpenLDAP running
on Mac OS X Server.

Hope it helps anyway,

Oliver Jeckel

Am 10.05.2006 um 12:53 schrieb Richard Dunne:
>  I’m very much a newbie  and Have been trying to get a radius
> server to use ldap fpr lookups and EAP –chap for auth.  I have the
> working fine , but having problems using the cert I used for my
> server . Is there any one who uses ladap with eap and certs that
> can mail me a config file.

--------------
brainworks training GmbH

Oliver Jeckel
Dipl.-Inform. (FH)

Nymphenburgerstr. 14
D-80335 Muenchen, Germany

Telefon: +49 (0)89 326 764 55
Fax: +49 (0)89 326 764 51
jeckel at brainworks.de
Seminare online buchen unter http://www.brainworks-training.de
Apple Pro Applications – Seminare zu Aperture, Final Cut Pro, Logic
Pro jetzt bei brainworks
APPLE AUTORISIERTES TRAINING CENTER FÜR APPLE PRO APPLICATIONS