(RADIATOR) Deadhost marking

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Mon May 1 16:29:53 CDT 2006

Hello Mike,
> Looking at the patch. I see that you commented out the last part, where it
> returns the first host, and instead it returns undef. Is that how you
> intended it to be?

Yes it is as I'm using it now.

When it was returning first host. I was able in stress test to get
Radiator in sort of dead lock if peers were not runnig. It was
retransmiting packets for ever.

I'm not very sure why, I do not understand to all Radiator internals. I
just find place it seams to be right for implementing Cisco like way of
handling deadhost mark. :)

PS: Sorry for retransmision in first message I forgot Cc list...

Best regards
--
Jan Tomasek aka Semik