(RADIATOR) Splitting logfiles

L. Jason Godsey lannygodsey at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 08:30:03 CDT 2006

If I understand correctly, this may be close to what you're looking
for.

<Log FILE>
 Identifier DialupDebug
 Filename %L/%Y/%m/%d/dialup.debug.txt
</Log>

<Log FILE>
 Identifier WirelessDebug
 Filename %L/%Y/%m/%d/wireless.debug.txt
</Log>

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting, Service-Type = Framed-User>
 Log DialupDebug
 AcctLogFileName %L/%Y/%m/%d/dialup.detail.txt
</Handler>

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting, Service-Type = 802.11>
 # I don't know a proper service type for this so it's psudeo
 Log WirelessDebug
 AcctLogFileName %L/%Y/%m/%d/wireless.detail.txt
</Handler>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au