(RADIATOR) problem to use with AD logon

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Fri Mar 24 15:05:38 CST 2006

Hi,

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006, William Cheung wrote:

> Sorry for take so long since I was in other project, the following is our
> copy of the config file.
>

> So far I still having problem with using the Radiator for Windows 2003 AD
> login, and I have tried 3 different methods as following but not working,
> can you take a look to see any thing I may miss?
>
> 1) Using the LSA method but with error message of loading:
<snipp/>
> Error message with using LSA method:
>
> C:\Program Files\Radiator>perl c:\perl\bin\radiusd
> Wed Mar 22 10:12:12 2006: ERR: Could not AdjustPrivilege SE_TCB_PRIVILEGE: A
> req
> uired privilege is not held by the client.

theres your main problem. AuthLSA needs to have specific permissions.
This is from the top of goodies/lsa.cfg:

   # This example will authenticate from LSA.
   # To use this LSA, Radiator must be run on Windows as Administrator,
   # or as a user that has the 'Act as part of the operating system' security
   # policy enabled.

Greetings
Christian

Christian Kratzer                       ck at cksoft.de
CK Software GmbH                        http://www.cksoft.de/
Phone: +49 7452 889 135                 Fax: +49 7452 889 136

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au