(RADIATOR) Re: PEAP-MSCHAPv2 works, but not TTLS-MSCHAPv2

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Mar 22 17:10:38 CST 2006

Hello Nacho,

Thanks for the logs and info on this topic.
Testing your config here on another platform works OK.
We are not at present able to test locally on a 64 bit solaris sparc with your
particular version of Perl.

The version of perl you report is 5.6.1 for sun4-solaris-64int.
That is quite an early version for that particular OS/processor/integer.

I think the best thing at this stage would be to upgrade your perl to a more
recent version.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au