(RADIATOR) [RADIATOR] Weird 3.14 Looping Problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Mar 22 14:02:15 CST 2006

Hello Chris -

What you show below looks normal - the debug says it is looking in
the database for the clients, then reads the dictionary, then opens
the UDP ports and then sits waiting for radius requests.

What happens when you run radiusd from the command line:

	cd /your/Radiator/distribution

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file /your/
configuration/file

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au