(RADIATOR) restartWrapper and multiple instances

Claudio Lapidus clapidus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 21:20:52 CST 2006

Hello all

We're going to deploy a setup with multiple radiusd processes in the
same unix box. We also would like to have these instances monitored by
an external, watchdog-type process. In the past I have successfully
used restartWrapper to accomplish this, but in a single-instance
environment.

Are there any special provisions I should take care of for this setup?
I can imagine that I will need to fire several restartWrappers, each
one containing its own radiusd command line, but it would be
interesting to hear from anybody that might have done this before. Or
any other watchdogged, multi-instance experience, for that matter.

thanks in advance
cl.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au