[Fwd: Fwd: (RADIATOR) subsequent ClientListLDAP refresh attempt causes server shutdown]

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Mar 14 16:53:51 CST 2006

Hello Alexander,

Thanks for reporting this problem.
We have now issued a patch that will fix this problem and a similar one in
ClientList SQL. It occurs during a refresh if there is no hardwired Client
list.

The patch is now available in the latest Radiator patch set.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au