(RADIATOR) SQL auth

Mousawi A. ali.mousawi at oneglobeoperator.com
Tue Mar 14 08:07:07 CST 2006

Dear Support,

I am new to this radius and am gonna need your support in order to finish
the evaualtion as soon as possible.

First step: I need to use MSSQL for authentication and accounting. I didn't
get it how to set the connection string or the DBSource attribute under
<AuthBy SQL> .

Please advice.

Best Regards,
Ali H. Mousawi

Beirut - Lebanon
Tel: +961-1- 245454
Fax: +961-1- 259912
http://www.oneglobeoperator.com
http://www.powerofmessaging.com

* This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. One Globe Operator accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.