(RADIATOR) Accounting depending on RADIUS field value

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Mar 13 03:19:42 CST 2006

Hello Emilio -

Could you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, you can do something like this:

<Handler Acct-Terminate-Cause = NAS-Error>
	<AuthBy INTERNAL>
		AcctResult ACCEPT
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler>
     <AuthBy SQL>
         AuthSelect select ---

         AccountingTable ACCT_ADSL
         AcctColumnDef   ACADSL_ID_USUARIO,User-Name
         AcctColumnDef   ACADSL_TIPO_ACCOUNTING,Acct-Status-Type
         AcctColumnDef   ACADSL_NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-IP-Address
         AcctColumnDef   ACADSL_TERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause

         HandleAcctStatusTypes Start,Stop
         NoDefault
     </AuthBy>
</Handler>

And you are correct in your understanding regarding the processing of
the accounting requests - its just that some AuthBy clauses (like
AuthBy SQL) process accounting requests as well as authentication
requests. Check the manual for details ("doc/ref.html").

NB:

radiator)?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au