(RADIATOR) LogSyslog and variables

Alexander List alexlist at sbox.tu-graz.ac.at
Mon Mar 13 01:45:51 CST 2006

Hello,

I'm using several instances of Radiator to split up accounting and
authentication.

In the common configuration file, I have something like

<Log SYSLOG>
        Identifier      loghost-syslog-trace-3
        LogHost         loghost
        Facility        local0
        LogSock         udp
        LogIdent        radiusd-%{GlobalVar:svctype}-%{GlobalVar:port}
        Trace           3
</Log>

with svctype and port defined somewhere else.

But that doesn't seem to work - is there a reason why variable expansion
doesn't work in LogSyslog.pm? Where do I have to drill to get it working?

Kind regards

Alexander List

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au