(RADIATOR) FW: radiator active dir

Richard Dunne Richard.Dunne at dit.ie
Thu Mar 9 04:20:04 CST 2006

Hi all

I'm a very new newbie in Radiator. I work in a large college Dublin
Institute of Technology. We are looking to use radius with active dir to
open up our wireless network. I have very little idea how to go about this;
I have a good bit of experience in ldap servers and all things debian and
windows. Does any one know of a how-to for the running and attaching to an
ad domain, I had a look at the AD script in the goodies folder. I can male
it out all right but not getting too far.

Thanks in advance

Ricihard Dunne