(RADIATOR) Radiator using KRB5 on OpenBSD (Authen::Krb5 and Heimdal)

Rogier Krieger rkrieger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 04:05:15 CDT 2006

On 6/28/06, Mike McCauley <mikem at open.com.au> wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 June 2006 16:01, Rogier Krieger wrote:
> > [...] I'm not exactly a fan of placing two sets of Kerberos libraries on
> > a single system (although admittedly I've never tried yet).
>
> It should be relatively easy to confine the MIT krb to a single area and not
> contaminate your heimdal installation.

Thanks for the tip. I know it can be done, but it's not as nice to
maintain as the base system. For now, this does the trick.

I'll try to get Authen::Krb5 to also compile against Heimdal. That's
probably a better solution, as it's more maintainable in the long run.
So far, the author seems willing to work with me on this although
we're not entirely sure what exactly needs to be done to support
Heimdal as well.

Thanks for the advice. I'm off to the final testing bits, If this
works - as I expect it will - you can add a happy customer to the
list.

Cheers,

Rogier

--
If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au