(RADIATOR) Re: restartWrapper

Mohannad Y. Salam msalam at msalam.com
Tue Jun 27 01:44:04 CDT 2006

Thanks for your reply, I need to know if this cron job is an external script
or it's a script that can be fired from within radiator configuration file
whenever Alive packets are received, and can we put that radpwtst inside a
script file knowing that we're getting an error when firing a script .pl
file from radiator "Not a code reference at radius/configurable.pm"

Thanks for your help

Best Regards
Mohannad Y. Salam