(RADIATOR) Re: restartWrapper

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 26 19:06:53 CDT 2006

Hello Roy -

I suggest you log in to the Radiator host as an unprivileged user and
change directory to somewhere like "/tmp" and try running the command
by hand with no PATH set up. Either there is a file or an executable
that is not being found, or Perl itself is not being found (see the
#! line at the beginning of restartWrapper).

On 26 Jun 2006, at 19:57, Roy Soala wrote:

> hello hugh,
>
> i did, and still doesn't work.
>
> /root/Radiator-3.14/goodies/restartWrapper -mail roy at infoasia.net
> "/root/Radiator-3.14/radiusd
> -config_file /root/Radiator-3.14/goodies/myconfig.cfg " &
>
> is there any logs to monitor if there is any information about it ?
>
> regards,
>
> --roy
>
> On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 17:48 +1000, Hugh Irvine wrote:
>> Hello Roy -
>>
>> You probably need the fully qualified path name for "restartWrapper".
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Hugh
>>

>> On 26 Jun 2006, at 14:54, Roy Soala wrote:
>>
>>> dear all,
>>>
>>> i use restartWrapper from goodies script for high availability
>>> radiusd.
>>>
>>> restartWrapper -mail roy at infoasia.net.id "/root/Radiator-3.14/
>>> radiusd
>>> -foreground -config_file /root/Radiator-3.14/goodies/myconfig.cfg
>>> " &
>>>
>>> the problem is, the radiusd is never running to start service. if i
>>> start radiusd without restartWrapper, someting like :
>>>
>>> /root/Radiator-3.14/radiusd -foreground
>>> -config_file /root/Radiator-3.14/goodies/myconfig.cfg " &
>>>
>>> the radiusd start to run and serve.
>>>
>>> do you have any idea, what's goin on with my restartWrapper ?
>>>
>>> thanks.
>>>
>>> regards, --roy

NB:

radiator)?