(RADIATOR) FW: Radiator Accounting Log Parser

Kadir Saruhan KSaruhan at e-kolay.com
Thu Jun 15 06:35:47 CDT 2006

Hi Sebastian; my problem is that. Normally I use <AutBy SQL> but my db
crashed and accounting packets weren't writed to database but I have
these logs as text files too. And I need to transfer these logs to
database. I hope I've explained my problem properly.

 Kadir Saruhan
DOL System Administrator

ksaruhan at e-kolay.com
Tel  :+90 212 464 35 16