(RADIATOR) Radiator logfiles analysis?

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Wed Jun 14 01:53:22 CDT 2006

Hello,

I need to analyze log files of my proxy servers to get idea about how
many and what packets they are processing. I'm looking for some tool
which will able to track access-request/challenge/access|reject groups
to provide me info that there was for example 100 EAP sessions running
in period of time, that 80 was completed sucesfully, 20 failed and whole
communication took 1000 packets.

I also want know classification based on username and/or realm. I need
info how many users is using plain PAP authentication and how many EAP.

Is there some tool which will fulfill at least some of my needs?

Thanks
--
Jan Tomasek aka Semik