(RADIATOR) Radiator 5.13, RHEL4 + SNMP

Chris Hills chills at ne-worcs.ac.uk
Tue Jun 6 05:41:21 CDT 2006

Ian Bishop wrote:
> I can start the daemon successfully however I'm seeing the following
> error in the log file regarding SNMP:
>
> Mon Jun  5 14:58:52 2006: ERR: Could not load SNMPAgent module
> Radius::SNMPAgent: Can't locate SNMP_util.pm in @INC [...]
> [...]
> I have net-snmp, net-snmp-perl RPMs installed. What else do I need?

Ian

SNMP_util is part of SNMP_Session, which can be obtained from the
following url:-

http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/snmp/perl/dist/

For some reason or other it is not available through CPAN.

I believe the main reason for using this module in particular is that it
is written in native perl, and is thus platform independant since it
does not rely on any external libraries or headers.

Regards

--
Chris Hills                       | Tel: +44 (0)1527 572754
IT Services                       | Fax: +44 (0)1527 572901

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au