(RADIATOR) Diameter support for Radiator

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Sun Jun 4 00:55:09 CDT 2006

Hello Hugh,

> Yes we have started work on a ServerDIAMETER module for Radiator that
> should be ready in about a month's time.

Great! I'm now planing to experiment with VitalAAA to get familiar with
Diameter but in general I will prefer server with open source I can mess
with :)

Do you also considering Diameter proxy? This and Diameter2Radius you are
already working on is in fact all I'm interested from Diameter. That
will allow build up Diameter based roaming infrastructure and keep
Radiuses on ends. Our AP don't understand at this moment if I'm correct.

Thanks!
--
Jan Tomasek aka Semik