(RADIATOR) NO DHCP

Richard Dunne Richard.Dunne at dit.ie
Thu Jun 1 09:55:04 CDT 2006

Ah no worries Hugh.

I got it to work I left out AutoMPPEKeys in the config. One little word made
all the difference. Now I can enjoy the bank holiday week end we have over
here.
Thanks so much everybody for you expert help this week. I'm sure ill be back
posting next week.

Best regards,

Richard Dunne
DUBLIN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY