(RADIATOR) User Authentication by Third Party Database Server

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jul 27 00:59:04 CDT 2006

Hello Zhu Yin -

As I do not have you in my database records, could you please tell me
the name of the registered company that has purchased this copy of
Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question, you simply need to configure the AuthBy
SQL clause correctly.

See section 25.7 in the Radiator 3.15 reference manual ("doc/ref.html").

On 27 Jul 2006, at 14:42, Zhu Yin wrote:

> The user Database is in a Database Server (MSSQL 2005), this server
> is different from the RADIUS server. Is it possible to get the user
> name and password from that server for RADIUS authentication? And
> how to config the cfg file?

NB:

radiator)?

and DIAMETER translation agent.