(RADIATOR) Win32-Lsa module missing from website?

Woods, Bryan Bryan.Woods at pomona.k12.ca.us
Wed Jul 26 22:22:37 CDT 2006

Hugh,

Thanks for setting me straight.  The module installed just fine using the
info that you provided.  Section 5.51 of the ref.html file specified a
slightly different arrangement of the ppm command.  However ref.html does
specify ActivePerl 5.61 and I'm using 5.8.8.817 so maybe the 'ppm install'
has changed somewhat.

Again, thank you for all of your help.

Bryan

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au