(RADIATOR) LDAP/ServerTACACSPLUS question

Ingvar Berg (LI/EAB) ingvar.berg at ericsson.com
Thu Jul 20 09:29:04 CDT 2006

Hi Mark,

I think you have three options for a decent solution:

1. Have the file updated (more or less automated depending on directory
server features) by a tool that reads the necessary data from LDAP and
formats it to the file format.

2. <AuthBy DIY>, a module that reads the necessary data from LDAP and
updates it either at intervals or when notified.

3. Have Mike add a cache function for selectable LDAP attributes, so you
don't need to make the extra query for each authentication.

/Ingvar

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au