(RADIATOR) hotspot with radiator

Jordi Carretero JordiCarretero at iberdislan.com
Thu Jul 6 15:36:38 CDT 2006

Hi,

I would like to set up a sound business hot spot system for hotels with
radiator & rdamin.
There should be no problem using access gateways like nomadix or proxim ...
but I will thank the help of any of you regarding these questions:
- about any specific & cheaper acces gateway or using access points with
routing sw (diferent from mikrotik) & web portal
- has developed or worked with any specific tool to easy hotel front desk
people about user management. Radmin is a powerful tool, but hotels see it
not very easy to manage ...

thks
Jordi

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au