(RADIATOR) postauthhook questions

Wyman Miles wm63 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 24 09:22:47 CST 2006

It's becoming evident from snoop and from the logs that auth requests are
going to one RADIUS server and accounting requests to the other.  Go
figure.  I'll assume it's a config problem or bug with the NAS unless
circumstances prove otherwise.  Sorry for the confusion.

In any event, would it be syntactically correct to do the following:

<Handler TunnelledByTTLS=1,Client-Identifier=RRSec>
...gibberish from the TunnelledByTTLS config below...

</Handler>

to gain even more granularity as to when the postauthhook script is
processed?

- --On Tuesday, January 24, 2006 6:42 AM +0800 Hugh Irvine
<hugh at open.com.au>

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au