(RADIATOR) RADIUS Attrib 28 (Idle-Timeout) default?

Martin Wallner Martin.Wallner at eunet.co.at
Tue Jan 24 03:14:32 CST 2006

Wellll,

I like to keep it simple, even if it's getting complicated, as this config is, so I have _two_ AuthBySQL-Clauses, where I have an 'AddIf...' added, for two different realms, everything else is pretty much only complicated in the way I have to rewrite stuff and gather from different sources (the rest of the other realms is mostly Authenticated by LDAP)...

ARRRRGH. I promptly edited the wrong clause. Came in today, sat down, opened the config file, started to curse after I saw what I wrongly did yesterday, edited the right clause, sent the HUPs to the Radiators, started debug on the CISCO and dialed in..... it promptly worked

Move along, nothing to see here... :-)

There is still the case here with CISCO, that they don't silently discard an attribute they can't interprete on this type of interface (ISDN is terminated on a virtual Serial interface, POTS on a virtual tty), this I will deal out with CISCO, RADIATOR is doing (as usual) fine....

Thanks, guys, for the immediate responses.... I was really stuck yesterday, clear case of 'can't see the trees in the forest'...

very embarassed
Martin Wallner

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au