(RADIATOR) postauthhook questions

Wyman Miles wm63 at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 23 15:24:43 CST 2006

I recently changed our radiator config to break out certain handlers by
Client-Identifier.

In the previous config, our call to postauthhook worked fine.  The current
config appears to ignore that handler entirely.

Authentication works correctly, as does accounting and our preprochook.

Also, is it correct that if I want to add multiple identical clients with
Client-Identifier=RRSec, they'll have to be broken into multiple <Client>
clauses for <Handler Client-Identifier=RRSec> to continue to work?

Our config, sanitized of IP and secrets is below.

Any ideas?