(RADIATOR) missing acct logs

Jan Stanik bjstanik at in.nextra.sk
Mon Jan 16 04:50:38 CST 2006

Hugh Irvine wrote:

> Hello Jan -
>
> Can you please tell us what hardware/software platform you are running
> on, what version of Perl, what version of Radiator, and what versions of
> DBI/DBD-Oracle and Oracle database and client libraries.

Hi Hugh,

hw platform is Intel XEON CPU 2.40GHz, 1GB RAM
OS: Gentoo kernel 2.6.11, perl v5.8.6, Radiator 3.13, Oracle db
9.2.4.5, oracle client 10.1.0.3, DBI 1.48, DBD Oracle 1.16.

> Could you also send us a copy of the last part of the trace 4 debug
> showing where the processing stopped.

I'm sorry I haven't had this log longer but there was nothing special
in it. The last record was sql command - insert to database.

> It sounds like a problem with the DBI/DBD-Oracle/Oracle installation -
> possibly an Oracle library problem.

I think the problem was that insert command was running long time. The
same situation appeared when I tried to run insert from sql console
(from different server and os platform).
The question is why Radiator did not drop inserting after some timeout.

Regards
	Jan

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au