(RADIATOR) Re: Need to create MRTG graph on online users

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jan 12 18:38:24 CST 2006

Hello -

As I cannot find an entry in my customer database for your company,
can you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator? Please reply to me directly.

In answer to your question there is a FAQ item here:

	http://www.open.com.au/radiator/faq.html#51

Also note that you must configure Radiator with an <SNMPAgent> clause
for MRTG to query.

See section 6.15 in the Radiator 3.13 reference manual.

BTW - the latest version is Radiator 3.13 (plus patches).

On 12 Jan 2006, at 20:53, G. S. Rakhra wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> We are using RADIUS server Radiator-2.18.4 for authentication
> Internet and email only users. Clients dial to Cisco AS5300 RAS and
> are authenticated with RADIUS server. I am using radwho.cgi script
> that displays the online users in real time. I want to create MRTG
> graph of Online users so that I can monitor the usage of dialup
> lines during night time. I have checked the Radius FAQ and there is
> a link:
>
> "How can I poll Radiator with MRTG?"
>
> The script radius.pl is attached. This script is run every 5
> minutes. Then I created the mrtg config file. When the
> configuration file is run with mrtg it creates HTML files but does
> not create graph and neither it shows any data.
>
> Please help me to solve this.
>
> Thanks in advance
> G. S. Rakhra
> <radius.pl.txt>