(RADIATOR) Multiple hosts for RADSEC?

Jan Tomasek jan at tomasek.cz
Fri Jan 6 03:17:09 CST 2006

Stuart,

> Keep this one for reference.
>
> Why don't you take the box on the floor of your room and configure this
> for use as the Rodopi box.
>
> Call the guys at Roxsys and move them to close it down.
>
> Have we got the box locked down yet and their FTP account shut down.
>
> Have we got an idea of what they have cost us???

I don't know what is Rodopi box or who is Roxsys... does your message
have any reference to my problem? I don't understand you.

Jan Tomasek aka Semik           work: CESNET, z.s.p.o.
http://www.tomasek.cz/                Zikova 4, 160 00 Praha 6
                                      Czech Republic
phone(work): +420 2 2435 5279         http://www.cesnet.cz/