(RADIATOR) radpwtst problems

chip carman chip at spiral.com
Wed Jan 4 06:35:57 CST 2006

Hi Hugh:

Thanks for all your help as we wade through all the tools.
We updated to Radius 3.13.  Compiled, installed, tested ok.

Configured radpwtst with GUI interface.  We send first test ok, but
in GUI if press SEND again, it hangs and we get this error:

Tk::Error: Can't locate object method "BINMODE" via package
"Tk::Event::IO" at /usr/bin/radpwtst line 987.
Tk callback for .frame1.button
Tk::__ANON__ at /Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/Tk.pm
line 247
Tk::Button::butUp at /Library/Perl/5.8.6/darwin-thread-multi-2level/
Tk/Button.pm line 111
<ButtonRelease-1>
(command bound to event)

Running on MacOS X 10.4
Perl 5.8.6
Tk::Event::IO is up to date (4.008)
Tk is up to date (804.027).

Any ideas what may be askew?

As always, thanks in advance for your timely advice.

-chip

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au