(RADIATOR) PostSearchHook missing in AuthLDAP2

Petr Zimak Petr.Zimak at unibas.ch
Tue Feb 21 17:54:06 CST 2006

Hello all

I got the latest patches for 3.14, and after a "make install"
and a restart, my logfile showed

   ERR: Unknown keyword 'PostSearchHook' in /etc/radiator/radius.cfg line 0

I inserted the following line into AuthLDAP2.pm

%Radius::AuthLDAP2::ConfigKeywords =
     ('UsernameAttr'            => 'string',
      'PasswordAttr'            => 'string',
      'EncryptedPasswordAttr'   => 'string',
      'CheckAttr'               => 'string',
      'ReplyAttr'               => 'string',
      'ServerChecksPassword'    => 'flag',
      'AuthCheckDN'             => 'string',
      'NoBindBeforeOp'          => 'flag',
      'Scope'                   => 'string',
      'LDAPRejectEmptyPassword' => 'flag',
      'AuthAttrDef'             => 'stringarray',
      'MaxRecords'              => 'integer',
      'GetNovellUP'             => 'flag',
      'PostSearchHook'          => 'hook',   #  <-- was missing
      );

and it works now.

Regards, Petr

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au