(RADIATOR) Failover

Andrew andrewb at acenet.net.au
Mon Feb 20 01:43:09 CST 2006

Thanks for your reply Hugh, this is the behaviour I expected. I will run
some tests myself and figure out where the problem is!
Just to try and explain the issue some more, (FYI) what seems to be
happening is that when the AuthBY Radius is not available, the AuthBY FILE
is not authenticating even when the access details are correct? In other
words it's like AuthBy FILE is not even being attempted? Also in case you
wanted to know, it's version 3.5.

-- Andrew

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au