(RADIATOR) Radiator now supports Vasco Digipass tokens in LDAP databases

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Mon Feb 20 00:21:17 CST 2006

Hello all,

We are pleased to announce that Radiator now supports Vasco Digipass tokens in
LDAP databases, as well as SQL as previously supported.
Connection to any version 2 or version 3 LDAP database server is supported.
Sample database schema files for OpenLdap and compatible servers are
provided. The digipass.pl command line utility now also supports importing,
assigning, info, resetting etc into LDAP databases. Sample Radiator
configuration files for AuthBy LDAPDIGIPASS are also provided.

A number of our customers have asked for this, and it now available for all
customers in the latest Radiator patch set.

We hope you  find this interesting and useful. Please let me know if I can
tell you any more about it.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au