(RADIATOR) NoProxyHook with AuthBy ROUNDROBIN

Mark Mackay - Orcon mark at orcon.net.nz
Thu Feb 16 22:31:07 CST 2006

I'm using ROUNDROBIN as a means to distribute queries across the customer's
two radius servers.
When they fail however, I wanted to log the details and accept the
access-request anyway (applying some needed custom stuff) and then
continue... Hence the NoReplyHook.

Do the 3.14 changes mean it detects it as a failure (if both hosts fail)
rather than "no host available" and call the hook?

I've reverted back to Authby RADIUS so will try 3.14 in the coming week and
see if that gives me the functionality I need.

Many thanks.
Mark Mackay.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au